Now Hiring Bradenton Florida Veterans
New hires will receive basic training on services, equipment and maintenance with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Click on the link below to fill out an Employment Application!
Required Experience: None required; landscaping experience appreciated
Required Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Qualifications: Be of good moral character
Employer will conduct: Background Check, Drug Screen, Motor Vehicle Records Check and Reference checks.
- Driver’s license and good record
- Strong leadership skills
- Familiarity with the techniques and equipment used in landscaping
- Heavy lifting (30-80 pounds), and extensive walking
- One year of experience in lawn care and landscaping is preferred
- Dress code and company uniforms will be worn
Duties of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Cutting lawns using various sized power mowers
- Trimming and edging using a electric powered edger/trimmer
- Operating a electric powered blower
- Trimming shrubs and low trees to shape and improve growth or to remove damaged leaves, branches, or twigs using shears, pruners, or gas powered hedge trimmers
- Planting color, applying chemicals or fertilizers, and performing light irrigation repair
- Picking up leaves, trash, and cut grass and placing them onto burlap and placing onto a truck or trailer
- Perform weeding by hand or using a garden hoe or hula hoe
- Act as the on-site supervisor for landscaping or maintenance of grounds and property.
Also be able to perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, planting, watering, digging, raking, sprinkler installation, and installation of mortarless segmental concrete masonry wall units.