Military Cut is actively hiring qualifying Veterans ON-THE-SPOT!
We are seeking highly motivated, self-disciplined individuals looking to advance their career and grow with our expanding lawn care business. Military Cut’s mission is to employ veterans and their family members. We strive to empower them with the training and tools necessary to succeed and eventually become their own franchisees. If you’re a self starter that can take the ball and run with it, manage team members and offer military level attention to detail, then we want to speak with you. What makes us stand out from typical lawn care companies is military grade, precision lawn care services rendered by our nation’s finest. Dump your dead end job, join our progressive team and fast track your career to new heights!
Current Available Position: Landscapers and Squad Leaders
Duties of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lawn maintenance using various sized state-of-the-art electric equipment
- Trimming, edging, pruning, weeding and blowing
- Applying chemicals or fertilizers and performing light irrigation repair
- Maintaining and servicing company vehicles and lawn equipment
- Act as the on-site supervisor for landscaping or maintenance of grounds and property.
- In order to qualify for this position, you must be U.S. Military Service Related.
This means you are either active or non-active U.S. military, reserve, veteran or a spouse, parent or child of a U.S Military service person. Experience
- preferred but not required. We will also conduct an employee screening.