Military Cut is committed to delivering world class landscaping services to our customers. We can’t think of a better way to achieve this than by employing our nation’s best. Now Hiring Sarasota Florida Veterans. Please see the details below to see if you qualify!
Current Available Positions: Landscapers and Squad Leaders
Full time and part time positions are available.
In order to qualify for this position, you must be U.S. Military Service Related. This means you are either active or non-active U.S. military, reserve, veteran or a spouse, parent or child of a U.S Military service person.
Duties of the positions include but are not limited to the following:
- Cutting lawns using various sized power mowers
- Trimming and edging using a electric powered edger/trimmer
- Operating a electric powered blower
- Trimming shrubs and low trees to shape and improve growth or to remove damaged leaves, branches, or twigs using shears, pruners, or gas powered hedge trimmers
- Planting color, applying chemicals or fertilizers, and performing light irrigation repair
- Picking up leaves, trash, and cut grass; placing them onto burlap and placing onto a truck or trailer
- Perform weeding by hand or using a garden hoe or hula hoe
- Act as the on-site supervisor for landscaping or maintenance of grounds and property.
Workers typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: Sod laying, planting, watering, digging and raking.