Military Cut Lawn Care Service
Now Hiring Landscapers in the Sarasota Florida Area
Military Cut is committed to delivering world class landscaping, lawn fertilization and pest control services to our customers. We can’t think of a better way to achieve this than by employing our nation’s best. Now Hiring Sarasota Florida Area Veterans. Please see the details below to see if you qualify!
Current Available Positions: Landscapers and Squad Leaders
Full time and part time positions are available.
In order to qualify for this position, you must be U.S. Military service related. This means you are either active or non-active U.S. Military, reserve, veteran or a spouse, parent or child of a U.S Military service person.
Duties of the positions include but are not limited to the following:
- Cutting lawns using various sized power mowers
- Trimming and edging using a electric powered edger/trimmer
- Operating a electric powered blower
- Trimming shrubs and low trees to shape and improve growth or to remove damaged leaves, branches, or twigs using shears, pruners, or gas powered hedge trimmers
- Planting color, applying chemicals or fertilizers, and performing light irrigation repair
- Picking up leaves, trash, and cut grass; placing them onto burlap and placing onto a truck or trailer
- Perform weeding by hand or using a garden hoe or hula hoe
- Act as the on-site supervisor for landscaping or maintenance of grounds and property.
Workers typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: Sod laying, planting, watering, digging and raking.
New hires will receive basic training on services, equipment and maintenance. Recruits will then be deployed to 3 person Squad, the “Lifeblood” of the organization:
- Squad Member I – Performs Basic Lawn Services
- Squad Member II – Performs Basic + Advanced Lawn Services
- Squad Leader – Performs all services in addition to managing personnel and equipment
Expect to operate, maintain and transport state of the art equipment.
We offer competitive pay.
Get in on the ground floor of a company that will benefit from the 40 year history of its parent company. Future growth will result in chain of command opportunities for career advancement.
Required experience: None required; landscaping experience appreciated
Required education: High School diploma or equivalent
Employer will conduct: Background Check, Drug Screen, Motor Vehicle Records Check and Reference checks.
Military Cut values the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and M/F/Vet/Disability. We value Veterans and their family members for what they have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses. Now Hiring Sarasota Florida Area Veterans, Sarasota Job Opportunity Employment.
Local jobs near: Sarasota, Bradenton, Siesta Key, Venice, Osprey, Nokomis, Lakewood Ranch, Ellenton, Parrish